Polyphasic Sleeping in Ann Arbor

Hi, I'm Jeremy, a father of 3 and a computer programmer from Ann Arbor Michigan. I switched to a polyphasic sleeping schedule to try to deal with my obstructive sleep apnea more effectively. I started this blog to track my progress.

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 55 - I had a perfect day!

I had 10 good naps in a row before screwing up. Day 54 (yesterday) was the first "perfect day" since I defined a "perfect day". FINALLY! :-)

I managed to maintain the good naps even through my normally bad block with minimal problem. Not sure what happened this morning, but somehow I decided to lay down at 2:30am without an alarm or anything... Ah well, at least I finally have some significant progress I can point to.

I haven't changed anything about how I'm taking my naps, I'm just plugging away at this CPAP thing.

As I've started to be more successful with my schedule I've started to notice that my internal sense of day it is has started to get screwy. For example, today is Thursday but it feels like Tuesday. It's very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home